[ptx] Hugin OSX Build "Bus Error"

Ippei UKAI ippei_ukai at mac.com
Mon Jun 7 20:28:12 BST 2004

There should be only a few changes particularly for Mac.

Actually the most things preventing Mac port seem to be wx version
difference, as wx-2.4.* does not work at least on my Mac OS 10.3 and
probably on the others.
(And wx-gtk2 from Fink is also 2.5.*)

So, I'd suggest to work on wx-2.5.* compatibility as well.

   My general e-mail and AIM:  ippei_ukai at mac.com
   Homepage:  http://homepage.mac.com/ippei_ukai/