[ptx] Output file not saved

Mike Runge mike at trozzreaxxion.net
Wed Jun 2 07:07:47 BST 2004

Frederic,

im using hugin on w2k and there are some similar effects existing. Try to
vary the target filename and it's extension. The following works for me on
w2k:

- Output TIFF, Stitcher nona.
Filename needs to be like "filename.tiff" (2 f's!). You will get an empty
filename.tiff and the wanted filname.tif.

- Output TIFF, Stitcher PTStitcher.
Filename needs to be be without extension ("filename"). You will get an empty
"filename" and the wanted "filename.tif".

I think "filename.jpg" works if the output is JPG, but I'm not sure. If you
are using PTStitcher and you don't get the output you are looking for, look
for a file like _PTStitcher_tmp3 or similar. This will be the wanted
outputfile (Tiff-Format) and hugin/ptstitcher just failed to rename/convert
it.

best, mike

On 6/1/2004, "Frédéric_COIFFIER" <frederic.coiffier at free.fr> wrote:

>Hello All,
>
>I'm using Hugin on Linux with the latest snapshot
(hugin_2004_02_08-17_21.tgz)