[ptx] (no subject)

Ed Halley ed at halley.cc
Sun Jul 25 03:07:49 BST 2004

I didn't have a problem with the first .zip file itself, but the GUI has
too many placement artifacts to be usable yet.  It looks VERY promising.

(I just started using Mac OS X a couple weeks ago, and will look forward
to a working Hugin there.)  I also need to check out a more recent Linux
build; I know there's been a *ton* of CVS checkins I haven't seen yet.

--
[ e d @ h a l l e y . c c ]