[ptx] Hugin OSX

Guillaume Filion gfk at logidac.com
Sat Jul 24 20:39:41 BST 2004

Le 04-07-24, à 13:27, Ippei UKAI a écrit :
> I updated HuginOSX binary. it works much better. Please try out.
>
> http://homepage.mac.com/ippei_ukai/software/

The zip file seems corrupted:

[powerbook:~/Documents/pano] gfk% unzip HuginOSX-wx251-20040629.zip
Archive:  HuginOSX-wx251-20040629.zip
   End-of-central-directory signature not found.  Either this file is not
   a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive.  In the
   latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
   the last disk(s) of this archive.
unzip:  cannot find zipfile directory in one of
HuginOSX-wx251-20040629.zip or
         HuginOSX-wx251-20040629.zip.zip, and cannot find
HuginOSX-wx251-20040629.zip.ZIP, period.

I tried to expand it with Safari's built-it unzip, Stuffit Expander and
unzip from the terminal, I also downloaded it twice and I always get
the same results.

I'm eager to take a look at that,
GFK's
--