[ptx] Off-center preview

Guillaume Filion gfk at logidac.com
Wed Jul 21 00:18:07 BST 2004

Pablo d'Angelo wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Jul 2004, Guillaume Filion wrote:
>> However, I have a nagging problem with the preview window and I'm not
>> sure how to solve it. When I click on "Center" or "Fix" in the
>> preview pane, I panorama is not centered on the preview axis.
>>
>> http://logidac.com/gfk/hugin-offcenter-preview.jpg
>>
>> I try setting the Anchor image to the middle image, but that didn't
>> change anything. I'm pretty sure it's not hard to solve, but I can't
>> figure it out...
> Hmm, strange. can you send the project file (alone, without images?)
> I guess the pano overlaps the left border and hugin thinks the pano
> occupies
> both borders, and doesn't shrink the image.. have to fix that.

Here you go: http://logidac.com/gfk/hugin-offcenter-preview.pto

I'm using the hugin_2004_07_03-13_53_win32 snapshot. I made 4 projects
with this version and this problem has been present in each of them.

Thanks a lot and congrats for hugin, it's really a great tool.
GFK's
--
Guillaume Filion, ing. jr
Logidac Tech., Beaumont, Québec, Canada - http://logidac.com/