[ptx] hugin remove image

Philippe Gac tech at ediphi.org
Sat Jul 17 13:13:55 BST 2004

hi Pablo

I switched to snapshot hugin_2004_07_16-08_33_win32.zip under win2k

it's much, much, faster for preview; auto is very usable

Hugin hangs when removing an image, even with autopreview off
with the previous snapshot, I got an error box that reads in short:

hugin.exe
panorama.h
line 227
expr nr<state images. size()
(assertion)

I then tried to remove the i line by hand hoping hugin would simply ignore the out of range things... It displayed an
assertion error and then didn't load anything
I then removed the out of range optim prm and it loaded successfully, keeping the out of range CPs. When optimizing,
hugin exited immediatly

philippe