[ptx] Hugin windows snapshot hugin_2004_07_03-13_53_win32.zip with autopano

Douglas Wilkins douglasw at zahav.net.il
Fri Jul 16 12:58:30 BST 2004

On Fri, 2004-07-16 at 08:26 +0100, Bruno Postle wrote:
> On Fri 16-Jul-2004 at 08:32 +0200, Pablo d'Angelo wrote:

> BTW, it seems there are more Mandrake hugin/enblend packages here:
>
>     http://rpms.mandrakeclub.com/rpms/Guillaume_Rousse__guillomovitch_mandrake.org_.html
>
> Download requires some kind of password access so I don't know what
> relationship they have to the other Mandrake packages here:
>
>     http://emmanuelfavrenicolin.free.fr/Public/Mandrake/

Guillaume has uploaded versions of enblend (1.3 vanilla without patches
for multi-layer) and hugin (from around oct 2003) which are in Mandrake
Cooker (development environment for next version of Mandrakelinux).
Hopefully soon these will be updated now that current CVS compiles and
runs with GCC 3.4.1 :-)

regards,
Doug