[ptx] Hugin annoyances & bugs

Philippe Gac tech at ediphi.org
Wed Jul 14 19:57:40 BST 2004

- when clicking "stitch now" you are presented a file save dialog box with file mask *.* instead of *.jpg or the file
type defined in the stich dialog. Project name without extension should be default the first time, and then the last
name used.

- trying to stitch a simple TIFF, I got "TIFFOpen error xxx.tif: cannot open" with nona and with PTstitcher the file
wasn't created and _PTStitcher_tmp_3 not deleted. Multiple TIFF with PTstitcher worked as expected but xxx3 has "unknown
field with tag 0x13d". Multiple layer PSD is not recognized as multilayed and tmp files, which are filled with blank,
are not deleted.

- when defining a pair of CPs, you cannot (A)dd it any more once it's been optimised. I don't see why it is so as this
is anyway an explicit command

- when changing zoom magnification, current image pair is not redrawn; you have to select another one

- the message in status bar "stitching/ rmapping" is not cleared after it is done

- "calculate field of view" must be clicked after each optimisation; an auto mode would be nice; same with pixel width

- The behaviour when clicking on the image is not clear to me: it seems there are two states, creation and modification.
I tried to select a point to move it but it added one instead and found immediatly its counterpart. As "auto-add" wasn't
selected, it did noithing else.
Then I switched to another page and came back. The two points were still displayed. I clicked somewhere and got that
message:
ERROR:  (CPImageCtrl.cpp:446) mouseMoveEvent(): mouse down movement without selection, in NO_SELECTION state!
WARN:  (CPImageCtrl.cpp:571) mouseReleaseLMBEvent(): mouse release without selection

regards

philippe