[ptx] Autopano 1.03 Beta

Claudio Soprano Claudio.Soprano at lnf.infn.it
Wed Jul 14 14:51:50 BST 2004

Hi,

The /noclean doesn't work at the end i can find the files .pto .pts .ptp
(using /hugin /pta /ptgui) but not the .key files

that i usually got in the same dir where i launched autopano (i usually
copy it where i have the photo to stitch)

anyway thanks for ur work

P.S. i use ur autopano from 1st version and lately i got problems with
some photos not recognize but splitted in 2
(that i fixed changing ransac mode)

Claudio Soprano