[ptx] Autopano 1.03 Beta

Jim Watters jimwatters at rogers.com
Tue Jul 13 21:47:36 BST 2004

I found problems with PTGui too.  But I did find a project file in the
autopano directory.  I was able to open the new project in Notepad and
copy and past the control points to the original file.  But because
there was 1 file excluded and the order of the files were different,  I
had to first open the file in PTGui add the missing file and rearrange
to the same order as the original, then save.  Nothing like like
selecting a menu item as with 1.02
I used /size:800 /sift:1 /keys:40 /search:3 /validation:0 /noclean

/sift:0  would crash autopano

running a second time with the /noclean, still had to make key file
I have only tried so for on the one project of fisheye lens.  I was able
to get control points with this project with old version.  Will keep
trying some other project that did not work before.

 Jim Watters

 Graphic Software Developer
 http://members.rogers.com/jimwatters