[ptx] Autopano 1.03 Beta

rolfo rolfo at gmx.net
Tue Jul 13 21:31:55 BST 2004

Hi Alexandre,
i love autopano but this update don't work for me! In a quick
comparasion (i use PTGui) the old autopano 1.02 found 32Controlpoints
same project 1.03 couldn't find any controlpoints ( i used these
settings: /verbose /search:1 /ransac:1 /keys:30 /size:1000). Also i
tried other Projects (all with Fisheyes either 10D with Sigma8mm or
NikonCoolpix4500 with FE-8) with the new autopano it never found any
controlpoint. So it is possible that the new autopano don't work with
Fisheyes or PTGui anymore or do i something completly wrong?
Best Regards
rolfo