[ptx] Release: waveblend 0.1.0 - focus enhancing image fusion tool

rolfo rolfo at gmx.net
Tue Jul 13 10:01:32 BST 2004

Hi,
i'm interested in using/testing waveblend but as a dump windows-user i
don't know how. I've installed the Combined Windows Mono 1.0 and Gtk#
1.0 installer after  that i'm running the mono command prompt and trying
with the command line (C:\waveblend\bin\waveblend.exe test.jpg
LH29_7_L.jpg LH29_7_LLith.jpg) but ionly get an error-message: "Die
Anwendung konnte nicht initialisiert werden".
As this is all totally  new for me it would be very nice if someone
could help me how i could run waveblend under windows.
Best Regards
rolfo
<http://forge.novell.com/modules/xfmod/project/showfiles.php?group_id=1395&release_id=1905#selected>