[ptx] OSX with XCode

Guillaume Filion gfk at logidac.com
Tue Jul 13 01:58:51 BST 2004

Le 04-07-12, à 16:43, Pablo d'Angelo a écrit :
> On Mon, 12 Jul 2004, Guillaume Filion wrote:
>> PanoToolsInterface.cpp:565: error: 'struct optVars' has no member
>> named
>> '
>>    shear_x'
>> PanoToolsInterface.cpp:566: error: 'struct optVars' has no member
>> named
>> '
>>    shear_y'
>> make[1]: *** [.obj/PanoToolsInterface.o] Error 1
>
> Hmm, strange.. which version of the panotools library do you use? the
> MAC OS
> version should also support the shear.

I'm using Linux PanoTools 2.6 from
http://www.path.unimelb.edu.au/~dersch/ it might not be the lastest
version. It seems like there are a hundred unofficial PanoTools web
sites... ?-) Should I get it from CVS on
http://panotools.sourceforge.net/ ?

>> I'm not sure where this comes from, I'm using wXMac 2.4.2. Maibe this
>> is a wxMac composant that I didn't install.
>
> Hmm, probably not. I've written my own cursor class, since all the
> other
> wxWindows cursor classes have a platform dependant usage. Probably the
> MAC version doesn't work really well yet. I'll change the code so that
> it
> doesn't use UniversalCursor.cpp on wxMac

I seem to have problems with my wxMac installation, so it might be the
problem here.

Anyway, I'll keep playing with it. Thanks,
GFK's
--
Guillaume Filion, ing. jr
Logidac Tech., Beaumont, Québec, Canada - http://logidac.com/