[ptx] problem with auto add with circular fisheye pics.

spec spec at webtech.pl
Mon Jul 12 16:43:22 BST 2004

Hello,

 I have those two pictures:
http://www.castlesofpoland.com/5244-12.jpg
http://www.castlesofpoland.com/5244-13.jpg

When I add them to the project, I set it to circular
fisheye with v=180 (which is close to correct).

Now when I use auto add - it works fine with the points in the middle of
the pictures, but if i point to i.e. the ends of the cross in the
pictures it auto-adds the wrong points on the other picture and doesn't
even display the low coefficient message. It would be much better if it
matched the points on
the pictures after they were already remapped (in background) and then
the new point found would be remapped back to the point on the scanned
picture.

Or does hugin already do that and the above is just a bug?

Also hugin manages "image center shift" pretty well and I don't have to
specify the square or the circle as it was in ptgui - is it a feature of
hugin or just a coincidence?

Is the a program that converts .pts to .pto's?

Thanks,
Marek