[ptx] Hugin Patches for GCC 3.4.1

Douglas Wilkins douglasw at zahav.net.il
Wed Jul 7 05:29:13 BST 2004

On Tue, 2004-07-06 at 23:14 +0200, Pablo d'Angelo wrote:

> So you're a developer in the wxGTK 2.5 team? Hmm, I think the splash screen
> is not really needed, if hugin would start faster.

No, unfortunately not. more someone with experience in development/
Systems Integration/QA who likes this software and wants to contribute.
If that also means that my favorite distribution (Mandrake) gets a great
tool for it's next release, so much the better.

> wxWindows seems to spawn a lot of processes before stuff happens (I don't
> know why or what these processes do). I suspect that it has something to do
> with XRC.

I'll be looking at this this afternoon

> I've tried to use dynamic layouts everywhere, but I must have made some
> stupid mistakes. I'm happy about every fix/hint in that area.

No real mistakes :-)
Sounds though like this is also a good area for me to concentrate on for
now.

regards,
Doug