[ptx] Hugin Patches for GCC 3.4.1

Scott R. Little little at cs.utah.edu
Tue Jul 6 19:21:52 BST 2004

On Tuesday 06 July 2004 12:19 pm, Stewart C. Russell wrote:
> > 3. The default temp directory is currently /tmp. Any reason why it
> > should not be ~/tmp ?
>
> eww, I don't want no temporary directories in my homedir
> ;-)

I would actually vote for this change.  I would prefer that /home get full
unexpectedly by a big pano instead of accidentally filling up /....  Is it
easy to make this configurable?

Scott

--
No artificial language could challenge natural language with respect
to expressiveness, flexibility, richness and beauty.  However, these