[ptx] Hugin Patches for GCC 3.4.1

Douglas Wilkins douglasw at zahav.net.il
Tue Jul 6 19:03:31 BST 2004

On Tue, 2004-07-06 at 17:31 +0200, Pablo d'Angelo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the patches!

you are welcome! :-)

> No problem. I have applied the patches, and it build fine on my debian
> unstable with gcc 3.3.3

Good to hear.

I have a couple of questions -
{I should also say that I am using wxGTK 2.5.2 (so really walking on the
edge of disaster :-) }
1. currently the splash screen comes up, but with no pic inside. Not
that it is that critical, but is it just me ?
2. My laptop screen is only 1024x768. Would you accept a couple of
patches to the xrc files that allow everything to be displayed on a
screen that size ?
3. The default temp directory is currently /tmp. Any reason why it
should not be ~/tmp ?

Just wanted to say that this is a great tool and thanks for the work so
far!!!

regards,
Doug