[ptx] Autopano-sift windows script file

Ian Sydenham ian_sydenham at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 6 14:39:34 BST 2004

Pablo d'Angelo wrote:

> a version with optional command line parameters
> would be nice to have, because it could be called directly from hugin then

Yes. It could be done, but I'll wait for some feedback on this list to
confirm that it works on a few other PCs/ windows versions first.

I've also found a limitation in vbs scripting that limits the number
of files that can be "dragged and dropped" onto the icon. The total
length of all the file names (including full path) must be less than
about 2000 characters. This sounds like plenty, but can be a problem
with long file or path names and multi row 360 deg panoramas.

Ian Sydenham