[ptx] Hugin Patches for GCC 3.4.1

Douglas Wilkins douglasw at zahav.net.il
Mon Jul 5 19:09:38 BST 2004

Hi there!
I have been patching hugin (CVS of 5 July 2004) to allow it to compile
with GCC 3.4.1 (which is now the default compiler for the next
Mandrakelinux release). I finally have it running, and have run some
quick tests (imported 5 jpg's, created control points, run the preview
and created jpg, tiff, "multilayer tiff" and "tiff using enblend"
panoramas).

That said, here are the patches split more or less by area and change:
03-vigra-update.patch.bz2 - two mistakes in vigra that are caught by the
newer compiler. (corrections from latest mandrake vigra package)
04-vigra-namespace.patch.bz2 - explicit namespace declarations required
by 3.4.1
05-hugin-fix1.patch.bz2 - remove dead code (never called) which has an
undeclared variable "s"
06-hugin-move.patch.bz2 - move code so that forward declarations are not
required
07-hugin-namepace.patch.bz2 - explicit namespace declarations required
by 3.4.1

These work for me, but it would be nice if others could try these out,
especially on older compilers under linux or on windows. :-)

regards,
Doug