[ptx] New snapshot

Ippei UKAI ippei_ukai at mac.com
Thu Jul 1 20:14:44 BST 2004

Hello d'Angelo,

> 2004-06-30 22:22:09  dangelo  (dangelo)
>
>         * src/hugin/Makefile, src/hugin/NonaStitcherPanel.cpp: ups,
>         disabled dependencies by accident added .tif to enblend output
>         filename
>
>         * src/include/PT/Stitcher.h: use 4 digits for all multiimage
>         outputs..
>
>         * src/hugin/NonaStitcherPanel.cpp: keep remapped source images
>         for enblend in output directory, for later patching.
>
>         * src/hugin/AutoCtrlPointCreator.cpp,
>         src/hugin/xrc/images_panel.xrc: use autopano-sift instead of
>         autopano.exe, due to inconvinient cmd line usage and better
>         matching results..
>
>         I should write suitable wrapper scripts for unix and windows..

I agree with this. I haven't worked around codes calling other cmd line
applications, but it will be much easier to make Mac port if the codes
deal with external components are encapsulated into one or two
components somehow. (As to the part already ported, the code finding
xrc directory is repeated in huginApp and Mainframe now.)

   My general e-mail and AIM:  ippei_ukai at mac.com
   Homepage:  http://homepage.mac.com/ippei_ukai/