[ptx] Managing the v line in the Optimizer's script

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Tue Jan 20 13:57:50 GMT 2004

On Tue 20-Jan-2004 at 08:38:29AM -0500, Neil Patterson wrote:

> I have a project of 40 images that when Pitch, Yaw and Roll for all
> images is expressed, except the anchor, a very long 'v' line is produced
> in Hugin. I believe I read somewhere that PTOptimizer.exe limits script
> lines to 256 characters. Is that true?

It depends which version of the pano12.dll library you are using,
this is supposed to be fixed with any recent patched version such as
the one on Max Lyons' site or the sourcecode on sourceforge:

    http://www.tawbaware.com/maxlyons/pano12ml.htm
    http://panotools.sourceforge.net/

(Apologies, there are no binaries to download from the sourceforge
site yet)

I guess that hugin could be modified to only produce short v-lines.

--
Bruno