[ptx] multi-layer tiff files and the gimp

Mike Runge mike at trozzreaxxion.net
Mon Jan 19 14:22:07 GMT 2004

I installed GIMP 2.0 pre1 for Windows today.
The multilayered Tiffs are readable, but there seems to be something wrong
with the positions: All single layers are are lying in the same small frame.
Looks like the position information (layer offset) is missing?!

I hope that this will be correct in pre2.

best, mike