[ptx] Multirow Projection / HowTo

Mike Runge mike at trozzreaxxion.net
Thu Jan 15 08:28:27 GMT 2004

Fabian,

I'm not sure that I really know what you mean?!
Under Optimizer, Lens Parameters are the parameters v, a, b, c, d, and e
available. Normally they are belonging to picture 0 (the first one). In some
special cases it might make sense to calculate theses parameters individually
for each image (PTOpenGui can do so if needed). For 'normal' uncutted
pictures from a digicam takes all with the same focal length etc. only v, a,
b and c are needed and theses values should be the same for all images of the
series.

I normally just optimise the b parameter and leave v, a and c untouched. But
this has to do with the specific camera lens.

best,
mike