[ptx] autopano and multiple rows

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Mon Jan 5 23:03:24 GMT 2004

On Sun, 04 Jan 2004, Kevin wrote:

> 	I found a way to use autopan and create mosaics with it.  I'm sure a perl
> script could be written up to automate this, but I can only hack at perl
> with a very dull butter knife.
>
> 	I had a 2 row X 3 column mosaic that I tested this with, here's the steps
> to do it.

Did it actually work? how big was the HFOV of your images?

Hmm probably you could also feed all images into autopano like this:

autopano project.pto [imgs of row1] [imgs of row2] [imgs of row3]

autopano will try to match the last image of row1 with the first of row2 and
so on, which will probably fail. autopano could produce garbage points
between these images that need to be removed by hand in hugin.