[ptx] new source snapshot

spec spec at webtech.pl
Thu Dec 23 15:44:28 GMT 2004

Bruno Postle wrote:
> On Thu 23-Dec-2004 at 10:17 -0500, spec wrote:
>
>>why the jump? there's plenty of bugs of to fix even if we decide
>>not to add any features....
>

> Why not?  There are no crippling bugs and it's ready for general
> use.
>
> 0.4 has been _almost_ ready to release for over a year and people
> don't really know what to download.

we had a release plan here some time ago:
http://www.email-lists.org/pipermail/ptx/2004-November/002660.html
a lot of it still needs to be done. even if we abandon the new features,
  there's still couple of bugs to squash.

the latest windows snapshot build doesn't work to well either. I guess
it would be nice if Pablo released another beta snapshot build for
windows - this time unicode.

--
Pozdrawiam,
Best regards,