[ptx] integrating gimp-plugin and libpano

spec spec at webtech.pl
Thu Dec 9 16:39:35 GMT 2004

so I managed to compiling by just copying Gimpmain.c to libpano dir and
using the makefile from gimp-plugin. I also had to enclose a part of
sys_win.c in ifdefs:
#ifndef PT_NO_JAVA
    if( JavaUI )
        JPrintError( message );
    else
#endif

and then provide -DPT_NO_JAVA to compiler in makefile otherwise it would
require java even though plugin doesn't use it all (I'm not sure if
anyone still uses libpano with ptpicker).
I of course had to add some files to compile and -l's to link but it
compiled.
Except that it didn't work. I tried to remap in gimp and it gave me a
blank black image. so it requires some debugging which I don't have time
for at the moment.

--
thanks,
Marek