[ptx] integrating gimp-plugin and libpano

spec spec at webtech.pl
Thu Dec 2 16:43:55 GMT 2004

Hello,

  I'd like to start discussion about integrating two panotools projects
- libpano and gimp-plugin. the problem is that most of the files in the
two projects are the same, and there's no point having exactly same file
in two cvs trees. I think the only difference in gimp-plugin is
Gimpmain.[c|h]. I think maybe we should move it to libpano and create a
makefile section that would creat the plugin when running make
gimp-plugin - that would produce stand alone so/dll independent plugin.
Another solution would be as Bruno suggested compiling the plugin -
Gimpmain.[c|h] depending on libpano.so/pano12.dll. Any thoughts on this?

--
thanks,
Marek