[ptx] Thoughts on autopano and nona

Ed Halley ed at halley.cc
Mon Aug 30 13:16:49 BST 2004

I would much rather have an "Eraser Mode" in Hugin, where I could just
delete *all* of the control points within a modest radius from the
cursor as I drag the mouse.  Then I could easily scrub the areas which I
know will be problematic:  clouds, people, swaying branches, and other
control-point hazards.

--
[ e d @ h a l l e y . c c ]