[ptx] hugin on amd 64

Justin Ryan Nevitt jrn5a at cms.mail.virginia.edu
Thu Aug 19 04:49:21 BST 2004

I have successfuly installed hugin on an amd 64 machine
running mandrake 10 rc1 for amd 64.  I used one of the
rpms for mandrake 10 586 provided.  On first install i got
no text in the program at all...which i have encountered
before when compiling other things.  This usually means
some more gtk libs are needed.

It worked the second time and only crashes every once in a
while.  For instance if i place an anchor point down and
then left click before placing one down in the other frame
it ends the process (Faster than if i pressed alt+f4 or
ctrl+c even).  Also it did the same thing for no reason
shortly after i resized the window (could be becuase i run
with 3 monitors and it got confused as to what  maximizing
was).

Anyways, I just wanted to say that it works on an amd 64
machine running linux.