hugin under debian woody

Frederic frederic at gbiloba.org
Thu Oct 2 12:06:08 BST 2003

hello Pablo,

Hugin now compile fine under woody, and it doesn't seem to crash anymore. But
when I try to stitch my pictures, nothing happens. I get this error message:

DEBUG 10:56:01.869797 (RunStitcherFrame.cpp:178) OnTimer(): no input available

What's wrong ? Where do I have to put the panotools components ?

Is it normal than in the 'Lens Settings' panel I always get 50 in the 'v'
parameter ? I saw in the script that it is optimized. Does it means it will
be calculated according to the given focal ?

I have some suggestions:

1) Is it possible to pre-select image 0/image 1 when you enter in the 'Control
points' panel ? As adding control points on the same picture is not usefull
(maybe I'm wrong ?), could you make pre-select combo-box with all good pairs,
like 0-1, 1-2, 2-0 ?

2) I don't know if it is simple to implement, but it could be nice to be able
to have the 2 pictures on the same window, one over the other, in a
semi-transparent mode. This way, it could be possible to move around one
picture to match the other. Then, you juste click (1 click) on the pictures
to add control points. As the 2 picture could not match on all surface (nodal
point not good), you just have to move again one picture before adding other
control-points.

--
   Frederic

   http://www.gbiloba.org