[ptx] visual studio.net compilation done

alexandre jenny alexandre.jenny at le-geo.com
Thu Nov 27 17:39:34 GMT 2003

Cool !

It wasn't so easy. I updated the cvs with all the changements in code
(new bug catches, new common headers, etc).
If someone could check if I didn't break anything in other plateform
compilation ...

I also add this file "windows_DOT_NET_compile.txt" which gives details about
how to do it.

Please note that I left in the sln project file, the project for pano12.dll
which isn't in the cvs repository, so it is normal that there is a problem
at opening of this file.

Any comment is welcome

---

Some words about this windows version :
It works until exit (crashes as the linux version).
The release version of pano12.dll doesn't work ... I have to catch this one.

So my next job will to make my old buddy boundchecker have a look over the
project.
After that, I will look deeper in the code to have some optimization (I
think my first look will be in the auto-fine tune research code which
crashes when using a too big picture ... With 3000x2000 it works, but with
4500x3000, it crashes).

---

Alexandre