[PanoTools] [ptx] Re: editing panorams in gimp (multiple layers)

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Wed Nov 26 11:33:26 GMT 2003

Am 25.11.03, 07:46 +0100 schrieb Pablo d'Angelo:

> The patch is against the tiff.c you posted a while ago.

I talked a while ago about cinepaint being able to read multilayered
tiffs.
The same tiffreader compiles with gimp-1.2 since some weeks. Pablo
d'Angelo helped with gimp-1.3.22 conformance.
The tiffreader plug-in is now updated to compile with gimp-1.3.23 .
If there is interesst please let me know. I can put it on web space then.

Note:
I dont know if these multilayerd tiffs are visible in photoshop. Adobe
preferes its inhouse PSD format. Would be interessted in hearing about ps
is changing this behaviour.

old-post: snip>>

> To prepare the tiff's one can type on the commandline:
>
> sh# tiffcp 0000.tif 0001.tif 0002.tif  result.tif; filmgimp result.tif

<<snip

Enjoy
Kai-Uwe Behrmann