[ptx] Massive clean for visual studio compilation

alexandre jenny alexandre.jenny at le-geo.com
Wed Nov 26 08:11:48 GMT 2003

Hi,

So let's go with what I saw on the code :
- some includes issues ( "bracket" and <...> are not handled the same on pc.
  So I have to check all of them. Also when putting the right includes
folders name, some includes
  also miss the hugin or common before it
- class Diff2D; <- sometimes is a struct, sometimes a class ...
- CPP violation
  When creating an iterator from a const reference, the iterator should be
const_iterator and not
  iterator. I doesn't understand how this can compile (Perhaps the gnu
compiler isn't so compliant)
  example :
     PT::UIntSet::iterator it = changed.begin(); (when changed is a const
doesn't work.
       it's a const_iterator which is needed ... )
- I renamed some internal variables of struct called max or min to maxi and
mini (it simplifies the
  max min macro problem on pc)
- round doesn't exist     => created in panoinc.h
  nearbyint doesn't exist => created in panoinc.h
- #elif : it's a #elif constant-expression and not #elifdef identifier
  So you have to change it to a #else and #ifdef
- Cannot not create constant array with non constant index
  int level;
  vigra::BImage templs[levels]; // BAD -> non constant
    changed to
  vigra::BImage *templs = new vigra::BImage[levels];
- some direct casting beetween ( wxScrollEvent | wsSpinEvent ) to
wxCommandEvent which aren't
  allow anymore
  So in many file, here what we should handle the differents kind of event :
   - when having an behavior we want to link to many event :
      Create a generic function which does the stuff
      Create a handler per kind of event

I've compiled the hugin and panorama library until the link stage. But are
still some linker issues I have to solve.

Alexandre Jenny