[ptx] Compiling vigra (was:faster stitcher)

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Tue Nov 25 15:52:45 GMT 2003

On Tue 25-Nov-2003 at 01:40:57PM +0100, Pablo d'Angelo wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Nov 2003, Bruno Postle wrote:
> >
> > Looks like a problem writing files with vigra.
>
> jep. maybe you could try another output format.

I get the same with both jpg and png output format set in the .pto
file:

    stitcher junk.pto junk
    Panorama obj created
    output image size: 300x288

    remapping foo.JPG
    remapping knossos.JPG
    merging imagescaught exception:
    Precondition violation!
    did not find a matching codec for the given file extension
    (codecmanager.cxx:219)

The 'convert' example utility from vigra reads and writes both jpg
and png files and it is linked against exactly the same libraries as
'stitcher' (except libpano12).

--
Bruno