[ptx] hugin.sf.net webpage design

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Sun Nov 23 13:48:26 GMT 2003

Hi,

I think the hugin.sf.net homepage needs a facelift and should be divided
into several sections with a sidebar, news etc.

Now, I don't want to write a lot of html, css and so on. Does anyone know
a nice php or perl package (probably called small content managment system or so),
that can be used for easy creation of the typical open source program
homepage, with different sections and a news page?

For example, the k3b (www.k3b.org) homepage looks quite nice and it seem to be
using http://www.plainblack.com/webgui as an engine. I'm not sure if that is
overkill. I would also be happy with something like latex that takes some form
of structed text files and generates nice html pages from it.