[ptx] Calculated HFOF and Focal Length

Mike Runge mike at trozzreaxxion.net
Tue Nov 18 15:00:09 GMT 2003

Hmm,

maybe I was a little bit short about what which screenshot shows?!

ptgui_exif_43:
ptgui values for focal length 9.7mm

hugin_exif_43:
hugin values directly from Exif data, no keyin.

ptgui_exif_35:
ptgui_values (keyin focal length) and hugin values (keyin focal length) for
7.8mm

ptgui_exif_28:
ptgui_values (keyin focal length) and hugin values (keyin focal length) for
~6.162mm

I hope, that it is now more understandable?! Sorry for the amount of pictures
and the uncomplete describtion :-(

best, mike