[ptx] Re: My comments, questions and enhancements

Peter Suetterlin P.Suetterlin at astro.uu.nl
Mon Nov 17 20:17:40 GMT 2003

  Hi Pablo,

Pablo d'Angelo wrote:

> A lens database would be nice to have.. but.. no time...

Well, I'm having this data base in an asci file myself.... ;^>

Some other thing that went out of hugin is the ability to use
different lenses for different images - do you plan to re-implement
this later again, or is that a gone-forever?

Not that I need it very often, but I had one situation last time where
I accidently pressed the zoom button between two images...

Maybe I'll use the old panotools picker to stich them one day, but
currently I'm *way* to much used to the smoothness of hugin...  *g*

  Pit