[ptx] new snapshot

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Sun Nov 16 16:51:55 GMT 2003

hi,

changes include:

  - no non ascii chars in the sourcecode of hugin
    I'm not sure how the translation should be handled, or what has to be
    changed.

    I haven't changed the PanoImage viewer.

  - interface to enter physical focal length. crop factor is calculated
    from the EXIF data.  Hmm strange, according to my exif data, I do not
    have square pixels... different ways to calculate the equivalent 35 mm
    focal length exist, mine is: 35mm diagonal / real diagonal.

  - PTStitcher didn't use given jpeg quality when progressive jpegs where
    requested. Creating non progressive jpg files from now on

  - Ed has commited a bunch of new hints for the druid.