Problems under Debian; Questions

HaJo Schatz hajo at hajo.net
Fri Nov 14 10:42:47 GMT 2003

On Fri, 2003-11-14 at 06:45, Bruno Postle wrote:

> The hugin build expects to find the libpano header files in
> somewhere like /usr/include/pano12 or /usr/local/include/pano12.
> You should have this if you installed the rpm or deb.
That reminds me -- I recently installed Hugin on a 'fresh' machine after
installing the Panotools (from the tarball). Took me quite a while
to figure out what this pano12/*.h is and where to get it from (I never
bothered installing the headers of PanoTools before).

Pablo: Maybe a short note in the tarball's README/INSTALL would help?

Tnx,
HaJo