hugin compiles?

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Fri Jun 13 14:15:30 BST 2003

On Fri, 13 Jun 2003, Kai-Uwe Behrmann wrote:

> Hi all,
> does anybody have problems to compile hugin current from cvs, or
> running it properly?
>
> I tried to compile with gcc3.2 and failed.
> gcc 3.2.3 worked well.
> I obtain since 11.June an segfault message after closing hugin.
>
> Is this repeatable by others?

I don't have 3.2, only 3.2.3. But it didn't compile
with 2.95. I just commited some fixes that make it compile.

btw. please post the compiler errors, so that we can see whats
the problem next time.

As for the segfaults. You asked me to checkin some stuff, and
I checked in some changes that were not complete. I didn't have
time to fix segfaults. I'll plan to work on the Panorama
and CPImagePanel classes some more, before I start looking at
segfaults after closing hugin. Its not so important right now.
probably its just a byproduct of our chaotic changes during
the last days. ;)