hugin previews

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Tue Jul 29 14:11:06 BST 2003

Yili, thanks for reporting.

Am 29.07.03, 17:32 +0800 schrieb Yili Zhao:

> When I use PT Open GUI, I find that when it calls PTStitcher, the runnning speed is slower than the speed of PTGUI calls PTStitcher. However, I do not know the reason. I think they all call an eternal EXE file, but the speed is different.

By default all debug messages are shown in hugin. Thats timeconsuming. We
maybe should build an switch to prevent hugin from showing all debug
messages after an normal install (Pablo?).
Does You use wxPanoViewer? In the Panorama settings tab is an switch
"panoviewer enabled". Turning it off the preview in the first tab
is somewhat quickier, especially for large images. wxPanoViewer is then
not updated or started.
The preview in the first tab is mostly useful for positioning an
single image or an group of images. This makes life easier for the
optimizer ;-)
(If You have handy, please send me booth stitcher scripts to take a
look at.)

> Yili Zhao

hope this helps,
Kai-Uwe