hugin previews

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Mon Jul 28 17:27:27 BST 2003

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003, Kai-Uwe Behrmann wrote:

> Hey all,
> hugin uses the external stitcher and therefore has some overload. How long
> would it take to get libpano inside hugin to let it work silky. I think
> Juha has some experiences. Did the Xpt project reach this state?

It would be interesting to have, but juha had some problems using it on
windows (c/c++ issues). I remember reading that the PTSticher
executable also contained important functionality for stitching, but its
source wasn't released. I plan to write a small and fast (at the
expense of quality) "stitcher" to integrate it into the panorama classes.
(expect it at the end of this year or so ;)