hugin previews

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Mon Jul 28 13:54:46 BST 2003

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003, Yili Zhao wrote:

> Hi,
>   Because I have not Linux installed on my PC, so I am interested in hugin compiling on Windows platform. And some pictures are welcome.

I have compiled it for windows once, using a crosscompiler under linux.
It should be possible to compile it with mingw, provided that wxwindows
and the xrc extension to wxwindows have been compiled before, and the
apropriate tools (gnu make, and so on) are installed.
The makefiles probably need adjustment as well (expecially the linker
options).

But right now I would only try it if you know gcc and Makefiles quite
well.

I don't have a working windows installation at home, so I can't test.