hugin previews

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Sun Jul 27 12:14:23 BST 2003

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003, Kai-Uwe Behrmann wrote:

> Hi Pablo,
> at the moment I work on speeding up the pano preview.
> My question to You is can I exchange the standard Panorama with one
> containing preview settings and start the stitching. Afterward I want
> to reload the old values of Panorama and continue editing.

hmm, where is the problem. I guess that you are using the
StichCmd command object. it takes a Panorama and PanoramaOptions
as arguments. The panoramaoptions PanoramaOptions are used for the
output option of PTStitcher. StitchCmd does not use the PanoramaOptions
that are embedded in the Panorama object. So no need to change and
reload them :)