hugin versioning

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Fri Jul 25 18:52:24 BST 2003

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003, Bruno Postle wrote:

> On Thu 24-Jul-2003 at 05:56:03PM +0200, Pablo d'Angelo wrote:
>
> I got an email from sourceforge that suggested that sourceforge can
> be setup to do nightly tarballs from CVS.  This would be useful
> since the anonymous CVS access is _really_ bad and generally a day
> behind.

Oh, I didn't know that. seems like they are generated by default *g*:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cvstarballs/hugin-cvsroot.tar.gz

> I can do some website stuff, I'd particularly like to do a tutorial
> when I find the time.

sure, more than welcome. doesn't matter if you do not have the time
right now, hugin is not far enough yet.

Do you have an account on sf?

> > Bruno, if you want to be our release manager & packet builder,
> > youre welcome :)
>
> I can do RPMS for whatever version of redhat I'm running (rh9 at the
> moment), though somebody else will have to step up to do debs and a
> windows compile.  I have debian-stable on my laptop, but it is a
> dx66 with 8meg of ram, so it's not ideal for this kind of thing ;-)

I could generate debs for debian unstable. but I think hugin is not
ready for that yet.

> Since the CVS version can now be installed into normal system
> locations, I've done a provisional RPM/SRPM:
>
>     http://bugbear.blackfish.org.uk/~bruno/panorama-tools/
>
> ..though obviously it's still not quite usable for panos - or maybe
> the anonymous CVS is a long way behind?

Probably not.