hugin comments

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Thu Jul 24 01:57:18 BST 2003

Am 23.07.03, 13:06 +0200 schrieb Kai-Uwe Behrmann:

> A user should select a group of lenses and edit only a few variables wich
> get assigned. For applying lenses he can use the upper right selector.
Done.

The hugin gui now uses PanoCommand.h functions to edit Panorama.
There is a optimize bug in the lens panel. Will fix this tomorrow.

The installation of hugin should now work with configure at least in
linux. Thanks to Marek for reporting.
What directories do we need for locale ... on native mac/windows to
modify the settings correctly?

Kai-Uwe