hugin win compile (was:How to use CVS to access hugin)

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Thu Jul 17 04:31:43 BST 2003

Hi,
is here anybody reading who allready had compiled hugin on windows and
would like to write us a note about this? I'am shorthand not able to do a
compile under win.

Am 17.07.03, 08:34 +0800 schrieb Yili Zhao:

> Hi,
>   now I use Windows2000 in my PC.
>   May you introduce more information about hugin to me? I used PT Open GUI previously. Does hugin use wxWindows to do its GUI?
>   What compiler it use? (mingw1.x or mingw2.x or Visual C++)

Hugin is based on wxWindows. Version 2.4 with the xrc library should be
installed.
I would expect compiling of hugin works with an recent compiler - mingw2.x
or VC++. That should be no problem. Another thing is to use gnu make under
windows for the makefiles to get the whole thing compiled.

Please try the folder PanoImage as well. The panoviewer sources are there.

>   It seems that hugin also use vigra library to do some image processing task.

Hugin uses only vigra headers wich are included. You dont need to install
vigra at all.

> Yili Zhao
> ylzhao at vip.sina.com
> 2003-07-17