How to use CVS to access hugin

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Wed Jul 16 11:02:49 BST 2003

Hi Yili,
thanks for Your interesst.
please follow the intructions on
<http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=77506> section Anonymous Access.
The sf site talks about an commandline cvs.
If You use wincvs(win) or gcvs(linux) You must set the CVSROOT variable to

  anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/hugin

before You can check anything in. The CVSROOT is the cvs like path to the
project. In gcvs it is done in

  menu"Admin"->"Preferences.." ... "Enter the CVSROOT:"

.

If You prefere I would send You offline an tarball - an archiv with all
files inside.
Pablo compiled the code successfully with mingw for windows.

hope this helps
Kai-Uwe

Am 16.07.03, 08:30 +0800 schrieb Yili Zhao:

> Hi,
>   how about hugin now?
>   I want to know how can I use CVS to access hugin?
>   Thanks very much!

> ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ylzhao at vip.sina.com

		Kai-Uwe Behrmann
		Promenadenstr.  36