wxPanoViewer continue

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Thu Jul 10 14:14:09 BST 2003

Hi ??,
my name is Kai-Uwe Behrmann from germany. As Your website speakes english
I use this language.

We - some developers with me - are working on an opensource project to
build an gui for the panoramatools of Prof. Dersch . It is based on
wxWindows, so Your small program is welcome to show us the results of our
stitching. We want to integrate Your program into our cvstree and continue
development of it for our own use and as standallown application.
The name of the gui is hugin and is developed on cvs at sf.net
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/hugin/> .

I send this message to You to get a knowledge of Your name. It would be
nice to tell others from who we lent this code.

Thanks for Your work.
Kai-Uwe