[ptx] windows snapshots available

Yili Zhao ylzhao at vip.sina.com
Sun Dec 14 09:48:00 GMT 2003

Hi,
  I use mingw and msys to compile hugin previously. Because Alexandre
has compiled hugin and other stuffs with vs.net mostly, I also like a try.
  If I want to compile hugin with vs.net, do I need to compile all the
things (pano12.dll, wxwindows, zlib, png, jpeg, tiff, vigra and hugin)
with vs.net? Also, It seems that wxwindows has included zlib, png, jpeg and
tiff sourcecode, and compiling wxwindows needs to compile these libraries
first. So Do I need to download these libraries and compile them seperately?
  Thanks.

Yili